- Material: 925 mm sterling silver 24kt yellow gold plated.
- Precious stones: Pear shaped topaz/amethists/peridots (depending on availability in the atelier) All of them are gorgeous.
- Dimensions of the earrings: 26X58 mm approx.
- Earring closure: 40cm approx.
This set is entirely manufactured in Spain by the best caring jewelrer hands.
The design of the Alma set is inspired by the work of artist Alma Siedhoff known primarily for her designs of toys and children's furniture. The Alma set consists of two interchangeable pieces with a teardrop-shaped pendant gemstone that balances the geometric composition.
Alma, like almost all women, began her studies at the Bauhaus in the weaving workshop, but later her heart called her to switch to the carpentry workshop where she carried out the works for which she is recognized, mostly for a wonderful construction game of boats for children that are still on sale today. For children or adults!, because I actually love it.
Our Alma Set is an abstract interpretation of this game with pieces floating on top of each other as if we were composing these ships. The precious stones used for this model are topaz, amethyst or peridots depending on availability.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh